Structured flatweave is a machine process that achieves the look and feel of the natural flatweave carpet. Flat weave is a method of weaving in which no knots are used. The weft strands are simply passed through the warp strands.
We love to use our indoor/outdoor rugs throughout the home and beyond. Water resistant, fade resistant and stain resistant are qualities that make our indoor/outdoor rugs a perfect choice for foyers, kitchens, and all high traffic areas.
Today’s home extends beyond interior rooms, bringing fashion, form and function to outdoor living spaces. Dressing up patios, garden spaces, terraces, balconies, poolside gathering spots and backyard relaxation areas with durable, weather resistant rugs creates a beautifully stylish extension of your living space.
Due to its manufacturing process, this polypropylene is an extremely comfortable and strong synthetic fiber that resists wear and permanent stains and is resistant to fading and deteriation from chemicals, moisture and mildew. Polypropylene can be easily cleaned.
1. Use the handheld attachment to vacuum your rug. High powered vacuums can pull threads out of the back of tugs and cause sprouts.
2. Turn the beater bar off on your vacuum, or if it can not be turned off have it on the highest setting. Beater bar can pull fibers from the face of the rug or they can cause the face of your rug to fuzz
3. Carefully place your vacuum on the edge of the rug. The serging on the edges of rugs are very sensitive. Running the vacuum over the edges can cause the serging to deteriorate and fibers can come loose around the edges.
4. Use the handheld attachment to clean fringes.
5. Brooms and sweepers are a great, gentle way to clean your rug. Canister vacuums without beater bars are the most effective.
With a dry cotton towel or white paper towel, blot out stain as much as possible.
Scrape off any food or debris with a dull instrument.
Mix a very small amount of dish soap with a cup of cold water.
With clean sponge and soap mix, remove remainder of stain.
Allow area to dry.
For all-over cleaning, spray with mixture of soap and water and rinse with a garden hose.