Having a hard time finding the perfect size rug for your space? Great room and bedrooms are getting larger and larger. Some smaller sized spaces have strict size requirements, but still call for a gorgeous floor covering. Luxe Home Company makes custom easy!
This rug can be cut and sewn to almost any size. We have pre-priced a large selection of sizes.
We love to use our indoor/outdoor rugs throughout the home and beyond. Water resistant, fade resistant and stain resistant are qualities that make our indoor/outdoor rugs a perfect choice for foyers, kitchens, and all high traffic areas.
Today’s home extends beyond interior rooms, bringing fashion, form and function to outdoor living spaces. Dressing up patios, garden spaces, terraces, balconies, poolside gathering spots and backyard relaxation areas with durable, weather resistant rugs creates a beautifully stylish extension of your living space.
Using modern technology a loom operated by mechanical power allows area rugs to be woven by holding the warp strands taut. Flat weave is a method of weaving in which no knots are used. The weft strands are simply passed through the warp strands.
With a dry cotton towel or white paper towel, blot out stain as much as possible.
Scrape off any food or debris with a dull instrument.
Mix a very small amount of dish soap with a cup of cold water.
With clean sponge and soap mix, remove remainder of stain.
Allow area to dry.
For all-over cleaning, spray with mixture of soap and water and rinse with a garden hose.
Please visit our showroom:
Luxe Home Company
126 Village Boulevard
Princeton, NJ 08540
Monday-Saturday 10-6, Sunday 12-5
We currently only take custom rug orders through our showroom. We would love to answer your questions
1. Use the handheld attachment to vacuum your rug. High powered vacuums can pull threads out of the back of tugs and cause sprouts.
2. Turn the beater bar off on your vacuum, or if it can not be turned off have it on the highest setting. Beater bar can pull fibers from the face of the rug or they can cause the face of your rug to fuzz
3. Carefully place your vacuum on the edge of the rug. The serging on the edges of rugs are very sensitive. Running the vacuum over the edges can cause the serging to deteriorate and fibers can come loose around the edges.
4. Use the handheld attachment to clean edges.
5. Brooms and sweepers are a great, gentle way to clean your rug. Canister vacuums without beater bars are the most effective.
No two rugs are the same. Slight color variations are common for handmade rugs, as dye lots may change over a period of time.
All wool rugs will shed. Shedding will subside over time, depending on traffic and wear. It typically takes 20-25 vacuums, at a minimum, to curtail shedding. Some will shed for the lifetime of the rug.
If your rug has been rolled or folded for shipping, it may include creases. Creases should disappear within a week or two when the rug is laid out flat. Reverse rolling the rug overnight will help.
Loose fibers, or sprouts, are a normal part of the break-in process of handmade rugs. To remove sprouts, use a small pair of scissors to snip them off even with the pile. Do not pull the fiber out, as this can cause a deterioration of the backing.
If exposed to direct sunlight, rug colors typically fade over time, even if they are fade resistant.
As a general rule, rugs of all materials and constructions should be rotated every 3-6 months to balance color and evenly distribute wear.