Designing an entire room or home from start to finish can feel like an overwhelming task. Trying to determine a budget can also be very confusing. At Luxe Home Company, our Innovative Interior Design Process was created to make the design process easier, fun, and transparent.
To help understand a room’s budget, we have added some floor plans from recent design projects for several rooms of a home. These floorplans were created to fit the client’s actual spaces and their functional needs from their spaces. The pricing table next to each floorplan lists all of the items that are displayed in that floorplan. The range for each of the item’s pricing provides a good representation of the selections at Luxe Home Company. The final pricing for each item is based on your final selection of items and custom options
Please browse through the drawings below to see the plans as well as the items in the rooms. Feel free to browse through the website to see the actual selections of furniture that we offer and their pricing. These tools should help you to create a budget for finishing a room with Luxe Home Company
Couple of additional thoughts to consider:
• These rooms are just meant as examples. Our floor plan for your home will be based on your actual space and needs.
• The accompanying tables provide a good range for pricing. Your exact pricing will be based on your selections. Feel free to browse our site to see more examples of furniture selections and pricing.
• These budget examples do not include any renovation or aesthetic upgrades such as flooring, paint, or construction, etc. These tables are designed to help you to budget for furniture.
• We are happy to incorporate any existing items that are special to you in our design plan for your room.
• The budget totals do not include the finishing layers that help to complete your room. Examples of these finishing layers are window treatments, art, accessories, lamps, etc. We would love to help with these layers as well. Feel free to browse our selections and discuss with your Designer to help you budget for the finishing touches. We have designed our showroom to help you with every layer in your home.
• We strongly believe that beautiful and functional rooms begin with a plan. Your room does not need to be fully completed at one time. We have assisted many of our clients fully finish their rooms over time as their budget allows.
• We strongly believe that you will be much happier with your home if you focus on completing one room before moving on to other rooms. A finished room will be more functional, beautiful, and inviting.
We hope you visit our showroom, soak in all the inspirations, and meet with one of our designers. Feel free to contact us 609-987-2600 or at [email protected] if you have any questions.