ADMINISTRATIVE & CLIENT SERVICES ASSISTANT
Luxe Home Company is seeking a talented administrative & client services professional to join our team. This a full-time in-person position.
We are Princeton’s premiere Furniture and Design Store offering high quality furniture and complete design services. We are a style and design driven company and we are proud to have partnered with great manufacturers who are driven by the same. As a family owned and operated business, we believe in building long term relationships with our clientele. We have long-term relationships with our employees and are proud to say that they are very dedicated and enthusiastic.
- Handle non-sale client related issues
- Communicate with clients regularly about orders and delivery updates
- Handle damage, warranty, and delivery issues with clients
- Maintain relationship with clients
- Assist sales staff with product research
- Answer customer & vendor phone calls
- Assist front end sales operations when showroom is busy or when needed
Office & Special Order
- Ensure accuracy of special orders
- Process orders with manufacturers
- Communicate with vendors to ensure timely and accurate production of orders
- Update sales staff on production times and any special order issues
- Accurately charge all open balances due from clients
- Coordinate deliveries with delivery service
- Enter accounts payable
- Verify accuracy of invoices
- Process damage/ warranty claims with vendors.
- Order store and office supplies
- Enter and maintain accurately info in our Point of Sale System
- Maintain data on warehouse and store inventories
- Maintain current catalogs and pricelists
- Maintain office files including customer and vendor files
- Assist store owners & business administrator with special projects
- Ability to build customer loyalty and confidence using a progressive approach to meeting and exceeding the clients’ needs.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills; ability to be articulate, diplomatic, and persuasive.
- Strong organizational skills, including setting priorities, processing information quickly and managing a variety of responsibilities at the same time.
- Proficient computer skills- must be comfortable with using a Point of Sale system, Microsoft Excel, Word, Email, etc.
- Customer service experience
- Furniture experience a plus
- Interior design knowledge a plus
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Small group of friendly, dedicated, supportive and professional co-workers